JOIN A NETWORK OF 2000+ PORTUGUESE GRADUATES WITH THE SHARED EXPERIENCE OF WORKING OR STUDYING IN NORTH AMERICA!
WHY BECOME A PAPS MEMBER?
Find the help you need when moving to North America. PAPS Members already had the same questions as you, and are here to help you right away!
– Have access to the PAPS Welcome Packages with useful and practical information about living in the USA and Canada
– Meet other Portuguese graduates in your area
– Inquire about housing
– Ask for help, tips, and useful information regarding living/working/studying in the USA or Canada
PAPS Members study or work in renowned Universities, Research Centers, and Companies across North America, Portugal, and other countries. Want to connect with them?
– Get connected to a wide network of Portuguese graduates in North America, studying or working in diverse areas, such as science, technology, management, entrepreneurship, and arts, among others
– Be part of an organization that is recognized by Portugal as a priority to the country
– Participate in initiatives in the USA, Canada and Portugal by PAPS and its partners
– Have access to Portuguese institutions and entities in the USA and Canada
– Connect to sister-networks in Europe
– Establish academic/professional collaborations with other members
– Receive relevant news
– Receive promotional discounts with partners
– Make Portuguese friends who will help you not to forget the language!
As a member you have an online profile and are able to search for other PAPS Members, send them messages, ask for help or make announcements.
– Meet other members in the USA and Canada, or members who have moved back to Portugal or other countries
– Learn about job opportunities in different academic/professional fields
– Use the network to find collaborators and ask practical technical questions (protocols and others)
– Keep track of other members’ achievements and announce yours
Get access to exclusive events – with distinguished personalities, including artists, scientists, CEOs, ambassadors, and the President of Portugal. PAPS organizes dozens of events. Participate wherever you are!
– Participate in local or North America/Portugal-wide gatherings
– Attend PAPS gatherings to learn about other members’ paths and competencies
– Learn about activities organized within the Portuguese community
– Meet Portuguese entities and guests of PAPS events
– Have access to events organized by Portuguese Consulates and Embassies in North America
– Have lunch with the President of Portugal!
Who can Become a Member?
Any Portuguese and Portuguese-American graduate (with a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral degree in any field) who is studying/working, or has studied/worked, in the USA or Canada, can register as a PAPS Member.
What is the PAPS Network?
As a PAPS Member you get instant access to the online network – the PAPS Network – where you can find other PAPS Members by name, location or academic/professional field; send direct messages to other members; post your updates; ask for help; make announcements, and more!